HUNT Dimming offers a family of legacy Simplicity® products for applications from simple slider based analog systems to single-point-of control high-power mini-systems or individual wallbox units. Analog dimming provides the user with simple, intuitive, manual controls to operate the system.
Controlled lighting includes: Incandescent, Fluorescent, Low-Voltage, Neon and Cold Cathode light sources, as well as, Fan-Speed and Motor Control loads. Custom 50Hz & 60Hz systems are available for Export and specialty applications.
No matter what your dimming needs, HUNT Dimming can supply you with a flexible design solution to meet your needs.
Analog Dimming Features
True, continuous dimming
Low-voltage, Class II, control wiring
Hard-wired to a planned configuration/application
Field proven for over 40 years
Requires no programming
Simplicity® PR-4 Preset Dimming Control Panel
Designed To Accommodate Diversified Lighting Control Requirements.
• Control 4 to 15 zones of lighting from full OFF to full ON in four different scenes. Each scene may be randomly accessed
• 7 models meet virtually any lighting control application
• Zone lighting managed by easy to operate slide controls
• Four illuminated scene select switches provide easy readability
• Optional remotes override presets and bring lighting to full brightness levels
• Single fade rate control for all zones and all scenes adjustable from 0 to 60 seconds
• Low-Voltage control
• Distinctive styling
• Elegant, brushed aluminum design with no visible screws
• Transparent security door panel allows viewing of lighted slide controls inside of door
• Door is magnetically latched and supported by hinges which are not visible when door is closed
Simplicity® H-Series Dimming Control Panel
A simple and economical alternative for lighting control.
• Crisp, professional appearance
• Anodized, brushed aluminum finish with black engraving (custom colors and engraving available)
• Long 60 mm slide potentiometers simplify use
• Flush mounted
• Variety of models accommodate most dimming needs
• Easy to install
Simplicity® Prewired Dimming
Simplicity® Prewired Dimming Panels offer the most cost effective solution to high-power dimming needs. These panels are easy-to-install, and available in either surface or recessed-mounted styles accommodating up to 36 U.L. Listed dimmers with a maximum load of 72 Kw. The panels control Incandescent, Fluorescent, Low Voltage, Neon, Fan Speed Controls or non-dimmed loads.